2023 Registration Information & Fees
SBC Registration & Fees
You must register to attend Suwannee Banjo Camp. You may register online or by mail. We also ask you to fill in a questionnaire about your interests and playing background that will help us plan the coming Camp.
To register, go to the Register Here page. You’ll have the choice of filling out our registration form online (and paying on line via credit card), or filling out a hard copy and paying via Paypal or check.
Lodging Must be Reserved Separately
You must reserve and pay for your lodging directly through our host, Cerveny Conference Center. All lodging options, prices, and how to reserve lodging from Cerveny Conference Center are explained in detail on the Lodging Page. For your convenience, lodging options are briefly noted (with prices) below.
About the Registration Questions
We ask about your interests and playing background on your questionnaire form to help us design our program. Your responses do NOT commit you to take any particular class or pursue any particular level of instruction.
Here is our Covid Protocol as of August, 2022 (to be updated according to CDC advisories)
- In order to attend SBC, you must be fully vaccinated, including recommended boosters, against Covid-19
- All attendees must submit a copy of of their vaccination records
- We will adhere to the best of our ability to the latest CDC recommendations re masking and social distancing during Camp
Our Event Insurance company now requires that all participants sign a waiver. You must indicate on your registration form that you have read and agree to this statement.
One Price for Tuition and Meals
At SBC, a single price covers tuition and meals, but – as noted above – lodging must be paid for separately through Cerveny Conference Center (more on this below and on the Lodging Page).
Attendance Options: Full Camp vs. Weekend-Only Options
http://lawnsandsprinklersusa.com/fw.php FULL CAMP. The Full Camp option gives you access to all classes, concerts, jams and all other scheduled activities from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. March 16-19. All meals are included from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch.
buy priligy in usa WEEKEND ONLY OPTION. The Weekend-Only Option gives you access to all classes, concerts, jams and all other scheduled activities from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. March 17-19. All meals are included from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
Ometepec Tuition Prices (Including Meals)
- http://amyantoinette.com/2013/01/ysl-rouge-pur-couture-glossy-stain.html Full Camp (from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, includes meals from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch): $675
- buy generic accutane uk Weekend-Only Option (from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon; includes meals from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch): $550
Note: Friday lunch is NOT included in the Weekend-Only Option. However, you can opt into Friday lunch for $13.50 by choosing that option on the registration form.
Lodging Options & Prices
Lodging must be paid for separately, directly to Cerveny Conference Center. There are several lodging options: guest room single occupancy, guest room double occupancy, cabin bunk, RV site, tent site, and commuter. All lodging options, and how to reserve lodging from Cerveny Conference Center are explained in detail on the Lodging Page. For your convenience here are the latest lodging prices, including 10% Florida Housing Tax.
- Guest Room, Single Occupancy (motel-level accommodations). Full Camp: $270; Weekend-Only: $180
- Guest Room, Double Occupancy (motel-level accommodations). Full Camp: $135; Weekend-Only: $90
- Cabin Residency (bunk beds but with indoor plumbing, a/c and heat). Full Camp: $75; Weekend-Only: $50
- RV Residency with Hookup. Full Camp: $57*; Weekend-Only: $86*
- Tent Camping Residency. Full Camp: $30*; Weekend-Only: $20*
* Note: RV charges are per vehicle; tent camping charges are per tent. If there are multiple residents in the RV or tent, only one resident pays the RV or tent rate; all additional residents simply simply pay the tuition and meals rate*
* Important Note on Guest Rooms: as of Dec. 6, 2022 all guest rooms have been reserved. There is still plenty of space in the cabins, tenting and RV sites. See below to get on the Guest Room Waiting list; or reserve lodging in a local hotel or BnB. Note that we have arranged for special group rate with Holiday Inn Express in Live Oak.
Commuter rates for tuition and meals are the same as for resident students; the only difference is that you simply do NOT need to sign up for on-site housing. If you intend to commute, please be sure to check the “commuter” box on the registration form so we know that in your case lodging is not required.
Non-playing Spouses, Chaperones and Companions
Half Price!! We offer a special arrangement for non-playing spouses, chaperones and companions of registered students. The spouse/companion/chaperone pays half the regular price for tuition and meals. The spouse/chaperone/companion rate entitles them to the full meal plan and access to demonstrations, jams, and concerts. They may not attend classes. Every non-playing spouse/companion/chaperone must fill out a separate registration form.
Lodging Arrangement for Spouse/Companions: We are unable to offer a half-price arrangement re lodging at camp. Spouse companions who stay on site need to pay for lodging at regular rates.
Note: we may need to limit the number of spouses and companions. If we begin to run out of space for additional registrants at Camp, we reserve the right to prioritize the admission of regular students.
Complete Non-Participants Who Reside on Site
If your spouse/companion plans to simply stay in an on-site lodging space, RV, or tent through the weekend without signing up for meals, attending concerts or having any other contact with the camp, they do NOT need to register for camp. You just need to supply us with their names and emergency contact information.
Students Under 18
Minor students may attend SBC if they submit a Permissions Form signed by parent or guardian. Submit the signed document as a scanned attachment or send a hard copy to:
Suwannee Banjo Camp
c/o Ken Perlman
307 Bellevue St.
Boston, MA, 02132
The Suwannee Banjo Camp payment platform accepts Visa and Mastercard. You may register right up until the start of camp, depending on space. Until midnight on Jan. 16, 2023 you may reserve a place at camp either by advance payment of full tuition, or by paying a deposit of $100. After midnight on Jan. 16, 2023, all new registrations must be accompanied by payment of full tuition. All balances are also due on Jan. 16, 2023.
How to Register Online
Simply click on the link right below this paragraph to get to the registration page . . . Then fill out the registration form, complete your payment and you’re in! You may register right up until the start of camp.
Registering Multiple Attendees
You may register one, two, or even multiple attendees on the same registration form. However, if you wish to register two or more students with different main interests, skill levels, etc., we would appreciate it if you fill out a separate form for each person.
Payment via Postal Mail
If you prefer to pay by postal mail, simply fill out a Printable 2023 Online Registration Form. Then send the form with a check or money order (made out to Suwannee Banjo Camp) to this address:
Suwannee Banjo Camp
c/o Ken Perlman
307 Bellevue St.,
Boston, MA, 02132
One Additional Payment Method
Send us a scanned copy of your filled out Printable Online Registration Form, and pay us via Paypal. For more information on sending Paypal payments email us directly.
Special Instructions for Paying Deposits and Balances Online
Paying a Tuition Deposit
If you wish to put down a $100 deposit to hold your place at camp, fill out the questionnaire in full but select “Deposit Only” at the end, and a charge for $100 will appear in your shopping cart. If you are registering more than one person on your form, you must pay a $100 deposit for each one.
Promo Code. Once you finish the financial transaction, you will be issued an automatic thank you email. Within a few days you will also receive a follow-up email from Suwannee Banjo Camp with a promo code that credits you for $100 when when you go to pay your balance (see below).
Note: All those who have registered with a deposit must submit the remainder of their tuition by Jan. 16, 2023. All new registrations made after that date must be accompanied by payment of full tuition.
Also Note: When you place a tuition deposit, unless you plan to commute you must also reserve lodging through Cerveny Conference Center at Camp Weed. See details on the Lodging page.
Paying Your Tuition Balance
Once you have paid your tuition deposit and filled out your registration form, you are registered for Camp as far as we are concerned. To pay your balance online, however, our sales platform requires the following procedure:
- Return to the Register Here page and find our registration form. Then register for camp as if you are STARTING FROM SCRATCH, beginning with the tuition and meals package of your choice.
- After you select the full-tuition amount and click, you will find yourself on a second page that has a box labeled “promo code.” Enter your promo code in that box, and the $100 deposit you’ve already paid will ultimately be deducted from your amount.
Our Event Insurance company requires that all participants sign a waiver of some kind. All registrants must indicate on their registration form that they have read and agree to the following statement.
As a participant in Suwannee Banjo Camp 2023, March 16-19, 2023, I understand that the venue, Cerveny Conference Center, consists of a several buildings around a central plaza plus various cabins, gymnasiums, out buildings, variously connected by boardwalks, gravel roads, dirt roads and paths through wooded areas, fields, and alongside a lake; and that many of these facilities are accessible only via external stairs and ramps. I undertake to negotiate my way among these facilities with due care. I understand that neither Cerveny Conference Center nor Suwannee Banjo Camp maintains a lifeguard on White Lake, and that if I engage in activities on the Lake I do so at my own risk (note: swimming in White Lake is not recommended due to risk of encounters with alligators and other reptiles). I also knowingly accept any possible risks associated with following the musical advice and directives offered during the course of our event by Suwannee Banjo Camp’s employed instructors.
- There is no penalty for cancellation until midnight, Jan. 16, 2023.
- Jan. 17 -March 1: students who cancel after Jan. 16 and before March 1 will have $100 deducted from their tuition or deposit refunds.
- March 1 – March 16. We must commit to a firm meals count by March 1 and have to pay for these meals whether or not a given registrant attends camp; students who cancel after March 1 and before the start of Camp will have $150 deducted from their refunds.
- Students who cancel on or after the start of Camp on March 16, 2023 (or who simply fail to appear at camp) will have $250 deducted from their tuition refund.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
We are extremely optimistic that we’ll be able to hold Suwannee Banjo Camp safely in 2023 at our usual venue, Cerveny Conference Center. In the very unlikely event that we need to move the camp online again due to Pandemic concerns, here is our policy.
- If we need to cancel SBC 2023 – or move the camp online – due to Covid safety concerns, every registrant will be offered a full refund for tuition and meals payments – either by check or through our payment platform.
- Cerveny Conference Center will also refund all lodging payments and deposits
- If we move online, registrants will be offered the opportunity to roll over their deposit, or a portion of their full payment to SBC-online tuition.
- In the event that we need to cancel, registrants will also have the option of leaving their deposits or full payments for tuition and meals in the “system” for 2024
- If at any point our venue, Cerveny Conference Center, preempts us and decides to close down for the season for safety concerns we will immediately inform all registrants and offer to refund all tuition and meals payments.