2023 Registration Information & Fees
You must register to attend Suwannee Banjo Camp. You may register online or by mail. We also ask you to fill in a questionnaire about your interests and playing background that will help us plan the coming Camp.
To register, go to the Register Here page. You’ll have the choice of filling out our registration form online (and paying on line via credit card), or filling out a hard copy and paying via Paypal or check.
pugilistically Lodging Must be Reserved Separately
buy modafinil com About the Registration Questions
We ask about your interests and playing background on your questionnaire form to help us design our program. Your responses do NOT commit you to take any particular class or pursue any particular level of instruction.
You will also be asked to identify your future lodging preferences, just so we can keep better coordinate with our host re registrant accommodations.
Here are our Covid Protocols as of August, 2022 (to be updated according to CDC advisories)
- In order to attend SBC, you must be fully vaccinated, including recommended boosters, against Covid-19
- All attendees must submit a copy of of their vaccination records
- We will adhere to the best of our ability to the latest CDC recommendations re masking and social distancing during Camp
One Price for Tuition and Meals
At SBC, a single price covers tuition and meals, but – as noted above – lodging must be paid for separately through Cerveny Conference Center. There are several lodging options: guest room single occupancy, guest room double occupancy, cabin bunk, RV site, tent site, and commuter. All the lodging options, and how to reserve lodging from Cerveny Conference Center are are all explained in detail on the Lodging Page.
Attendance Options: Full Camp vs. Weekend-Only Options
Itajuípe FULL CAMP. The Full Camp option gives you access to all classes, concerts, jams and all other scheduled activities from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. March 16-19. All meals included from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch.
WEEKEND ONLY OPTION. The Weekend-Only Option gives you access to all classes, concerts, jams and all other scheduled activities from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. March 17-19. All meals included from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch.
Note: The Weekend Option does NOT include Friday lunch. However, Weekend-Only registrants can opt into Friday lunch on the SBC registration form (extra cost: $13.50).
Tuition Prices (Including Meals)
- Full Camp. (from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon, includes meals from Thursday dinner through Sunday lunch): $675
- Weekend-Only Option.(from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon; includes meals from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch): $550
Note: Lodging must be paid for separately, directly to Cerveny Conference Center. For instructions, see below and also the Lodging Page.
Also Note: Friday lunch is NOT included in the Weekend-Only Option. However, you can opt into Friday lunch for $13.50 by choosing that option on the registration form.
Commuter rates for tuition and meals are the same as for resident students; the only difference is that you simply do NOT need to sign up for on-site housing. This said, please be sure to check the “commuter” box on the registration form so we know that in your case lodging is not required.
Non-playing Spouses, Chaperones and Companions
Half Price!! We offer a special arrangement for non-playing spouses, chaperones and companions of registered students. The spouse/companion/chaperone pays half the regular price for tuition and meals. The spouse/chaperone/companion rate entitles them to the full meal plan and access to demonstrations, jams, and concerts. They may not attend classes. Every non-playing spouse/companion/chaperone must fill out a separate registration form.
Lodging Arrangement for Spouse/Companions: We are unable to offer a half-price arrangement re lodging at camp. Spouse companions who stay on site need to pay for lodging at regular rates.
Note: we may need to limit the number of spouses and companions. If we begin to run out of space for additional registrants at Camp, we reserve the right to prioritize the admission of regular students.
Complete Non-Participants Who Reside on Site
If your spouse/companion plans to simply stay in an on-site lodging space, RV, or tent through the weekend without signing up for meals, attending concerts or having any other contact with the camp, they do NOT need to register for camp. You just need to supply us with their names and emergency contact information.
Students Under 18
Minor students may attend SBC if they submit a Permissions Form signed by parent or guardian. Submit the signed document as a scanned attachment or send a hard copy to:
Suwannee Banjo Camp
c/o Ken Perlman
307 Bellevue St.
Boston, MA, 02132
The Suwannee Banjo Camp payment platform accepts Visa and Mastercard. You may register right up until the start of camp, depending on space. Until midnight on Jan. 16, 2023 you may reserve a place at camp either by advance payment of full tuition, or by paying a deposit of $100. After midnight on Jan. 16, 2023, all new registrations must be accompanied by payment of full tuition. All balances are also due on Jan. 16, 2023.
How to Register Online
Simply click on the link right below this paragraph. . . Then fill out the registration form, complete your payment and you’re in! You may register right up until the start of camp.
Registering Multiple Attendees
You may register one, two, or even multiple attendees on the same registration form. However, if you wish to register two or more students with different main interests, skill levels, etc., we would appreciate it if you fill out a separate form for each person.
Payment via Postal Mail
If you prefer to pay by postal mail, simply fill out a Printable 2023 Online Registration Form. Then send the form with a check or money order (made out to Suwannee Banjo Camp) to this address:
Suwannee Banjo Camp
c/o Ken Perlman
307 Bellevue St.,
Boston, MA, 02132
One Additional Payment Method
Send us a scanned copy of your filled out Printable Online Registration Form, and pay us via Paypal. For more information on sending Paypal payments email us directly.
Special Instructions for Paying Deposits and Balances Online
Paying a Tuition Deposit
**Note: After Jan. 16, 2023, all new registrations must be accompanied by payment of full tuition.**
If you wish to put down a $100 deposit to hold your place at camp, register in full but you just partially register at this time. Fill out the questionnaire in full but select “Deposit Only” at the end, and a charge for $100 will appear in your shopping cart. If you are registering more than one person on your form, you must pay a $100 deposit for each one.
Promo Code. Once you finish the financial transaction, you will be issued a thank you email. Within a few days, you will receive a follow-up email from Suwannee Banjo Camp with a promo code that credits you for $100 when when you complete your full registration (see below).
Note: All those who have registered with a deposit must submit the remainder of their tuition by Jan. 16, 2023. Again, all new registrations made after that date must be accompanied by payment of full tuition.
Also Note: When you place a tuition deposit, unless you plan to commute you must also reserve lodging through Cerveny Conference Center at Camp Weed. See details on the Lodging page.
Paying Your Tuition Balance
Once you have paid your tuition deposit and filled out your questionnaire, you are registered for Camp as far as we are concerned. To pay your balance online, however, our sales platform requires the following procedure:
- Return to the Register Here page and find our registration form. Then register for camp as if you are STARTING FROM SCRATCH, beginning with the tuition and meals package of your choice.
- After you select the full-tuition amount and click, you will find yourself on a second page that has a box labeled “promo code.” Enter your promo code in that box, and the $100 deposit you’ve already paid will ultimately be deducted from your amount.
- There is no penalty for cancellation until midnight, Jan. 16, 2023.
- Jan. 17 -March 1: students who cancel after Jan. 16 and before March 1 will have $100 deducted from their tuition or deposit refunds.
- March 1 – March 16. We must commit to a firm meals count by March 1 and have to pay for these meals whether or not a given registrant attends camp; students who cancel after March 1 and before the start of Camp will have $150 deducted from their refunds.
- Students who cancel on or after the start of Camp on March 16, 2023 (or who simply fail to appear at camp) will have $250 deducted from their tuition refund.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
We are extremely optimistic that we’ll be able to hold Suwannee Banjo Camp safely in 2023 at our usual venue, Cerveny Conference Center in Live Oak, Florida. In the very unlikely event that we need to move the camp online again due to Pandemic concerns, here is our policy.
- If we need to cancel SBC 2023 – or move the camp online – due to Covid safety concerns, every registrant will be offered a full refund for tuition and meals payments – either by check or through our payment platform.
- Cerveny Conference Center will also refund all lodging payments and deposits
- If we move online, registrants will be offered the opportunity to roll over their deposit, or a portion of their full payment to SBC-online tuition.
- In the event that we need to cancel, registrants will also have the option of leaving their deposits or full payments for tuition and meals in the “system” for 2024
- If at any point our venue, Cerveny Conference Center, preempts us and decides to close down for the season for safety concerns we will immediately inform all registrants and offer to refund all tuition and meals payments.