About Our Program
About Our Program
buy modafinil from india online Suwannee Banjo Camp is devoted to offering serious instruction in old-time and bluegrass music, all taught by outstanding musicians who are also gifted and empathetic teachers. Over the years we have come up with a cadre of instructors who fit the bill, and who go way out of their way to make sure students have every opportunity to learn in a warm, non-judgmental environment.
Suwannee Banjo Camp online runs from Saturday morning through Sunday evening. We offer eight class sessions — four each on Saturday and Sunday. Each session is one hour long followed by a fifteen minute Q&A period. There is a staff concert on both Sunday evening that offers you the opportunity to hear our entire staff in concert. Rounding out the program are staff-led bluegrass and old-time jams conducted at a variety of skill levels.
For a full description of aspects of our program, such as classes, concerts, jams and other activities, go back to the Program menu and select the item you are interested in. See below for an overview.
buy Ivermectin scabies online Classes
For information on our banjo, guitar and fiddle classes go to the Classes page and select the tab for the instrument and style that most interests you.
Kaniv Faculty Concert
There will be and online faculty concert on Sunday evening where you’ll have an opportunity to hear our entire staff in concert. To get the idea of what to expect, here is a selection of videos from past SBC Faculty Concerts.
Staff-led jams at different levels will be held on Saturday, following the conclusion of classes.
We expect to post the SBC schedule for 2023, listing all classes, jams and concerts by mid-to-late December. Meanwhile, you can get the idea by checking out our 2022 Online Schedule or our 2020 In-Person Camp Schedule.
This Was Our 2022 Faculty
- Old-Time Banjo: Paul Brown, Adam Hurt, Terri McMurray, Michael Miles, Ken Perlman and Maggie Shar
- Bluegrass Banjo: Scott Anderson, Greg Cahill, Janet Davis, Gabe Hirshfeld , James McKinney, and Alan Munde
- Fiddle: Pete Vigour (principal instructor); some classes may also be taught by Paul Brown and Ellen Vigour
- Guitar: Jim Hurst (principal instructor)
- Mandolin: Mike Compton (principal instructor)
- Guest Faculty: Ellen Vigour and Others TBA
Photos and bios of our staff are posted on the 2022 Instructors page.
Starting and Ending Times (Note: All Stated Times are Eastern US Time)
- Classes begin on both Saturday and Sunday at 10 AM, Eastern time
- Last class each day ends at 4:45 Eastern
- Faculty-Led Jams run on Saturday from 5:30-6:30 PM, Eastern
- The Faculty Concert runs on Sunday from 6:00-8:30 PM Eastern