2021 Camp Tuition & Fees
Note: SBC has just made the decision to move online for 2021. This requires re-doing the registration form and changing the way that payments are processed. We’ll be up and running again soon.
Revised Dates: Saturday & Sunday, MARCH 13-14, 2021
Registration For the Online Camp will Open Shortly
- Full Camp (all classes and other activities Saturday and Sunday): $240
- Single Day – Saturday (all classes and other activities): $125
- Single Day – Sunday (all classes and other activities): $125
Students Under 18
Minor students may attend SBC if supervised by a parent or other responsible adult. Parents must sign a permissions form that allows their child to attend (please contact us and ask us to send a Youth Permissions Form).
Refunds for Cancellation (and Covid-19 Policy)
Here is our refund policy:
- There is no penalty for cancellation until Feb. 1, 2021.
- Feb. 1-Feb. 26: students who cancel after Feb. 1 and before Feb. 26 will have $100 deducted from their tuition or deposit refunds.
- Feb. 26-March 10. We must commit to a firm meals count by Feb. 26 and have to pay for these meals whether or not a given registrant attends camp; students who cancel between Feb. 26 and March 10 will therefore have $150 deducted from their refunds.
- Students who cancel on or after March 11, 2020 (or who simply fail to appear at camp) will have $250 deducted from their tuition refund.